The Hitchmount-Rack.V3 is a multi-functional, hassle-free, and modification-free hitch mounted rack system for Jeep vehicles. This hitch mounted rack enables you to carry kayaks, paddle boards or other loads suspended above your vehicle. The Hitchmount-Rack does not interfere with the use of your top, and is compatible for use with soft-top and hard-top Jeeps and Broncos. The system is designed for ease of use and durability.
Each Hitchmount-Rack ships with: Rack System, Strap Accessory Kit, Hardware, Hitch Pin and Clip, Long Load Safety Flag, Stabilizer-Spacer Kit, and 42" rack pads.
The Hitchmount-Rack.V3 has an extended lower base that has 6 inches of adjustment to compensate for various spare tire and bumper systems (tire width's from 9-14"). The V3 also includes a Stabilizer-Spacer Kit to provide fit for your backup cameras as well as various bumper and tire configurations. The crossbars are 42" and ready for your load.
- American-made 12 gauge steel from OH, powder-coated Satin Black in GA
- Fade proof rack pads and heavyweight polypropylene straps (rated for over 675 lbs) manufactured in SC
- Zinc coated hardware including hitch pin and clip from MI
- Supports 140 lbs of load weight and load lengths up to 12 feet without additional stability controls
- Assembly - 10 minutes from the box, once assembled mounts on/off your vehicle in 3 minutes.
- Designed for use with OEM trailer hitch
- The 1" steel square crossbars fit most Yakima® and Thule® attachments.