The Hitchmount-Rack.V3 is a multi-functional, hassle-free, and modification-free hitch mounted rack system for Jeep vehicles. This hitch mounted rack enables you to carry kayaks, paddle boards or other loads suspended above your vehicle. The Hitchmount-Rack does not interfere with the use of your top, and is compatible for use with soft-top and hard-top Jeeps and Broncos. The system is designed for ease of use and durability.
Each Hitchmount-Rack ships with: Rack System, Strap Accessory Kit, Hardware, Hitch Pin and Clip, Long Load Safety Flag, Stabilizer-Spacer Kit, and 42" rack pads.
The Hitchmount-Rack.V3 has an extended lower base that has 6 inches of adjustment to compensate for various spare tire and bumper systems (tire width's from 9-14"). The V3 also includes a Stabilizer-Spacer Kit to provide fit for your backup cameras as well as various bumper and tire configurations. The crossbars are 42" and ready for your load.
Check your Vehicle configuration with the Fitment Guide before ordering!
- American-made 12 gauge steel from OH, powder-coated Satin Black in GA
- Fade proof rack pads and heavyweight polypropylene straps (rated for over 675 lbs) manufactured in SC
- Zinc coated hardware including hitch pin and clip from MI
- Supports 140 lbs of load weight and load lengths up to 12 feet without additional stability controls
- Assembly - 10 minutes from the box, once assembled mounts on/off your vehicle in 3 minutes.
- Designed for use with OEM trailer hitch
- The 1" steel square crossbars fit most Yakima® and Thule® attachments.