DEMAND FOR OUR HITCHMOUNT-RACK IS HIGH - THANK YOU! WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD-OUT SO PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW AND THEY WILL BE FULFILLED IN AUGUST 2018!
The Hitchmount-RACK.v2 is a multi-functional, hassle-free, and modification-free hitch mounted rack system for Jeep vehicles. This hitch mounted rack enables you to carry kayaks, paddle boards or other loads suspended above your vehicle. The Hitchmount-RACK does not interfere with the use of your Sunrider or Freedom Top, and is compatible for use with soft-top and hard-top Jeeps. The system is designed for ease of use and durability.
Each Hitchmount-RACK ships with: rack system, strap system, hardware, hitch pin and clip, long load safety flag, and 42" rack pads.
The Hitchmount-RACK.v2 has a lower base that is adjustable up to 5 inches to compensate for various spare tire and bumper systems (tire width's from 9-13"). The crossbars are 42" and ready for your load.
Check your Jeep configuration with the Jeep Fitment Guide before ordering!
- American-made 12 gauge steel from OH, powder-coated Vulcan Black in GA
- Heavyweight Polypropylene Straps (rated for over 675 lbs) manufactured in OR
- Curt® Hitch Pin and Clip from WI
- Zinc coated hardware from MI
- Supports 140 lbs of load weight and load lengths up to 12 feet without additional stability controls
- Assembly - 10 minutes from the box, once assembled mounts on/off your Jeep ® in 3 minutes.
- Designed for use with Jeep ® OEM trailer hitch
- The 1" steel square crossbars fit most Yakima® and Thule® attachments.